How do I use the group administration tools to disassociate a user from a group?
Note, disassociating a user from a group utilizes the group administration tools at /admin/licenses.
Prior to using the tools at /admin/licenses, you need to do two things.
1. Setup the site license group itself in the User Manager. See this article.
2. Be setup as a group administrator. See this article.
1. Go to /admin/licenses.
2. In the Edit Members section, click into the record for the user you want to remove from a group.
3. Search for the user - then click on their name and navigate to the Subscriptions tab.
4. Click on their site license and click on the "Delete Subscription" button that appears at the bottom.
5. Click on "I'm sure."
You should get the confirmation message below. This means the user no longer is associated to the group. Note: the user does still have a user record / account - they are just no longer associated to the group and no longer have the group's subscriptions.