How do I add User Privileges to access articles via an API in the NewsML-G2 format?
Below are the steps for allowing a user to access your articles via an API. Articles will be provided in XML following the NewsML-G2 format.
1. In the User Manager, create a new user or find an existing user in the User Manager under Marketing in your dashboard.
2. After opening the user's record and scroll down to privileges.
3. Select API-NewsML Read and/or API-NewsML Write by clicking the box next to each as seen above.
- API-NewsML Read: Allows the user to read content from the API.
- API-NewsML Write: Allows the user to write content to the API.
By granting a user both privileges, they will be able to perform all actions possible via the NewsML API.
4. Click Save
5. Access the API URL to verify access.
Below is a sample URL to verify Read privileges:
Please ask your solutions manager if you have any questions.