How Do I Access the Subscription API Documentation?
The Subscription API is used to allow authenticated users to do the following:
- Add new subscriptions for a specific user
- Lookup one or more subscriptions for a specific user
- Update a subscription for a specific user
- Expire a subscription for a specific user
- Delete a subscription for a specific user
The purpose of this API is to allow 3rd parties to create subscription records for user accounts on your site without the user initiating the action from the website.
Access the API at https://api.epublishing.com/users/1/subscriptions
All relevant documentation for this API is found at the following URL:
Stage environment vs. Production
When testing the API functionality on a STAGE site, the following sub-domain change is needed:
- PRODUCTION: api.epublishing.com
- STAGE: api-stage.epublishing.com